Saturday, June 30, 2007

An old man

Finally I'm free enough to add stuff here, actually I've been free for a long time, just a bit lazy to blog again. Or rather have nothing to blog about until this afternoon.

If most of you know I have a tendency to run off to somewhere, don't have to be a quite place, grab myself a cup of good (and expensive) coffee and do my bible study.

This time the venu of choice was the newly opened shopping mall "Riverlink" in Ipswich (the place I'm living in Australia). Since the it was winter I ordered an extra warm cup of Irish creme mocha. Sounds nice? Taste even better...hahahaha...

The book of choice, Revelations, finally I have the courage to study the book I've never dared to look at for fear of what I might find or learn from it, but now I guess its time at the concluding point of this milestone, I thought I'll give it a shot. So there I was having my coffee, and doing my bible studies, than a group of people, a family I guess, came and seat down at the table beside me. Well, I'll cut the long story short and say they had a very loud conversation and I was will, not pissed, but slightly irritated.

So sometime went by and they were about to leave, the old man sitting on that table walked over and he was look in my direction and noticed I was doing bible studies. He asked me what was I studiying about, and we proceeded to talk about things. He talked about how the bible has changed his life, about how, we need to so much more spread the gospal look at the situation in the world today, I talked how it has changed mine, issues, my fear of the word...etc

Which brings up a though, can anyone picture life without God? I know I can't, I can't get by a day without talking to God, without putting God into propective of things, without acknowledging God in the things I do, seeking God....I cannot get by one day with out spending time with God. So what is life without God? Life is nothing....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I keep coming to this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]tmask.blogspot.com is filled with quality info. Frankly speaking we really do not pay attention towards our health. In plain english I must warn you that, you are not serious about your health. Recent Research points that about 80% of all U.S. grownups are either fat or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Hence if you're one of these individuals, you're not alone. In fact, most of us need to lose a few pounds once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss[/url] is not like piece of cake. Some improvement in of daily activity can help us in losing weight quickly.

About me: I am writer of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health trainer who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under painful training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for quick weight loss.