Thursday, September 20, 2007

Long Time

Its been a long time since I have posted, almost a month or so since I graduated and got back. And it feels strange that I am once again typing on a blog...

I wonder what I have been doing all this time, so many things have happened, I'm been busy writing cover letters and sending out resumes, OCF have finished the Romans study and with it I have finished my responsibility of BS coordinator.

So much has changed, so much has happened, and I've embarked into a new journey in my Christian ministry, by once again taking up the role of ACGL which I left behind 2 years ago, it seems like time stopped for me while everybody moved on. I'm still an ACGL, just as when I left, I am still in the same CG, I still have mostly the same close friends, I still like the same person...

Strange isn't it? Did time really stop for me? But not all things remain the same, I've taken on other ministries now, I am attending SMU-CF which I didn't 2 years ago, and of course with ministry, other things as well.

Lets see what else is same and different, but one thing I know for sure, the journey and experience this time will be different.

No comments: