Wednesday, October 17, 2007

All wrong

I can't believe it, everything that could have sent wrong seriously went wrong this weekend and today.

Friday - Night cycling, seriously it was a green man and I was clear to move, than this stupid red MPV came out of the road bend and almost knocked me down.

Sunday - lets just say I didn't really like a comment someone made about me on msn

Monday - I had my driving lesson and this lorry was parked at the road bend unloading goods, a STUPID potato dropped and rolled onto the road and out of no where this even more STUPID worker ran on the road just to pick up that STUPID potato, and I had to execute E-break. Dammit I could have killed someone!!!!

Today - My interview with CGH, it went well, but I don't think it was that well, during the whole interview I got stressed up and was constantly trying to guess the answers my interviewers wanted me to give. But nothing dropped me like the last question.
Interviewer: "So how keen are you for this job"
Me: "A job is a job, if you are willing to offer it I will defiantly accept it."
Interviewer: "Ok, I was expecting something like 'This is the job I've always wanted.'"

This sent me thinking when I went for my other interviews I could tell them how excited I was for the job even to the extend of telling them it is my dream job. Some how or rather I have lost that sparkle...

Now I'm thinking again should I have died during night cycling, things might be actually have been better....

No comments: